Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Zao Noodle Bar Palo Alto - Review

A couple of my friends really like Zao (Zao Noodle Bar, University Avenue, Palo Alto, California) -they say it is tasty, healthy, convenient, and decently ambienced.  And now for something completely different....

When you carry food back from Zao, you take with you something overlooked, but that might be the two best things they have to offer - their plastic bags and their plastic bowls.  These are tough, resilient, stylish, and microwave-able (the bowls, I mean). 

The bags are much better for carrying things than the bags you'd get at Safeway.  You can use them for quite a while, too - they have longevity, I kid you not.

And finally, they're great for odor containment.  I carry an extra Zao's plastic bag in my car at all times.  That way, whenever I get takeout from any restaurant, or pack my shoes in after a really long workout, I can always put it in the Zao's bag, and make sure the car doesn't smell.  

zao noodle bar

No comments: