Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bushism Of The Week

Old G-dub is hilarious.  I'll post up my favorite Bushism each week - something that never fails to make me laugh.

For this week, how about a relatively recent statement?  This is from May 2008....

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this oval office"

george bush funny 

Uhhh..... true?  Not really, I think we all know about the bad job he's done.... or do we?  Maybe there's a lot more hidden out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bushism of the week, with Obama imminent? Isn't that a lame duck sort of idea?

Vikram Singh said...

haha, maybe. but i'm also now less scared of being deported.
anyway, i got bored with my Chuck Norris Facts, and wanted to go in a different, more artistic direction