Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Creating a New Game

I’ve been on Twitter for the last couple of years, in favor of blogging.  For a lot of topics, where only quick updates were needed, Twitter was working quite well.  And laziness helped – its far easier to send out tweets than to write a blog post!

I’m back now, to chronicle a journey to make an iPhone game. 

I’ve always loved video games.  Being drawn into a completely different world.  Expanding my mind, letting go of reality for a little while.  So now its time to work on a game myself!

This is definitely a first, and I’m a big data-collection and incremental-approach kind of guy.  So the first game will be a short and quick one, designed to be available to the public within 1-2 months. 

I’ll keep posting more about the game, right here, regularly.  And to quote Vic Romano;  Don’t Get Eliminated!